Cleanlist has an immediate opening for a Data Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically competent and well-organized individual to join a successful entrepreneurial company.
- This is a full-time, salary position.
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Ensure that Cleanlist receives high-quality data from its suppliers, on-time.
- Maintain productive relationships with various suppliers.
- Create and maintain a schedule of data acquisition tasks.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that data is delivered on-time, and within specifications.
- Provide first-level quality control to ensure that data received is as expected.
- Work with suppliers to resolve issues and on new opportunities.
- Provide research services.
- Develop metrics and reporting.
Experience and Competencies:
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Computer savvy and an advanced user of various software applications.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow-through on details.
If you are ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity, we'd like to hear from you. Cleanlist provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions. To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualifications and salary expectations in your cover letter.
Apply online here
We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. We are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries but encourage you to monitor our career page for updates and future opportunities.