Akromold was founded in 1957 in Goderich Ontario on the shores of Lake Huron. Since inception , Akromold has focused solely on the production of molds for the rubber and silicone molding industry. Our molds are in use throughout the USA, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Servicing Automotive, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Electrical (High Voltage Power Distribution) and Pipe Sealing. Our team is capable of handling tooling projects from design through mold build and tryout.
2 year College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Tool Design
2 years experience in Mechanical Engineering or Tool Design with Rubber and Silicone Molding machines
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts with respect to Molding machines;
- Analyze and design machine tool dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out molding dies;
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of CNC molding machine tools to design customized rubber and silicone molds;
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools for rubber and silicone molds;
- Confirm and develop dimensions of molds for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
HOW TO APPLY:
Email Resume and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
501 Mooney St.
Goderich, ON N7A 3X8
Phone: (519) 524-8751
Fax: (519) 524-5822