Our client, an international producer of essential minerals, is seeking a Millwright to join their Goderich, Ontario team. Working in a collaborative, performance-driven environment, the Millwright is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and installation of mining infrastructure.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this essential position will provide the following:
- Installation of conveyor systems, crushers, feeders, screens, and other infrastructure
- Repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure both underground and on surface
- Coordinating with other departments such as production, engineering, and hoisting to ensure smooth project coordination
To qualify for this exciting opportunity:
- High School Diploma, coupled with an Industrial Millwright License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience as a Millwright in the mining industry or a similar heavy industrial environment
- Experience on hydraulic systems
- Experience and/or certification with CWB as a Welder
- Red Seal Certified preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you're interested in this position, call Jay McKillop at 519 964 2757 for a confidential conversation about a possible career move for you!