||Feb 18, 2020
Administrative Assistant Position – Now Hiring
Full-time position 35-40 hrs
If you consider attention to detail, superior customer service skills and a pleasant demeanor as important assets, we would love for you to join our dynamic team.
This full-time position requires a motivated and friendly individual who is eager to be part of an established team environment. We are looking for a detail-oriented person with excellent verbal and written communication skills and superior customer service skills. Proficiency in Excel and data entry is a must. Payroll experience is an asset. This position is to start immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities of the position include:
- Reception responsibilities
- Timesheet data input
- Maintain employee files
- Deductions tracking – uniforms / phones
- Vacation tracking
- Maintain operations spreadsheets
- Minute taking at Operations meetings
- Payable invoice processing
- General filing and administrative duties as required
- Attention to detail a must
- Able to process large volumes of data
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Must have own transportation given our location in the city
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please indicate ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION.
While all applications are appreciated, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our company. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS TUESDAY MARCH 3, 2020.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to be flexible and dynamic and to prioritize and meet deadlines while balancing a number of tasks and being detail oriented
- Proficiency in minute taking
- Strong typing skills and excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Accpac
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment