||Feb 28, 2020
Enbridge has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Project Coordinator to join their team in London! If you are looking for an excellent opportunity with one of Canada's leading employers, this role could be for you!
In this role, responsibilities would include:
• Set up and management of project documentation in Project SharePoint
• Supporting transition of compliance related documents into Encompass and generating necessary reports for the Project Managers
• Support Project Managers in tracking of project team deliverables and action items through RAILS
• Updating weekly project risk reports using project management input
• Acting as scribe in project meetings and producing meeting minutes including decisions and actions
• Supporting creation of Project Decision Records at appropriate project decision points
• Work with finance and Project Managers to ensure shadow accounts are set up and managed where required.
• Provide other support to the project management team to assist in organizing project data, gathering project data and producing ad-hoc reports as required.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
• Post-secondary education (preferably in construction technology, data processing, business, or a related field).
• Minimum 4+ years work experience working in a project environment
• Basic understanding specifically of construction project planning and execution activities.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proficient in SharePoint and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
• Ability to apply reasoning and analytical abilities to accomplish tasks and projects
• Formal, post-secondary training in project management or construction management would be considered an asset
• C.E.T, C.Tech or Project Management certification would be considered an asset
• Previous Oil and Gas experience would be considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Contact Information