This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Date Posted:||Mar 21, 2023|
This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home.
ABOUT TROJAN TECHNOLOGIES
At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment, when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
We are looking for a passionate software developer who aspires to develop technologies for Environmental Solutions that advance innovations in the water treatment process. As a member of the Research and Development Software Team you will work collaboratively with experienced developers focused on embedded platforms, making a different in water treatment!
- Research, experiment and apply innovative technologies, keeping the organization at the leading edge.
- Code robust modules and features using proven methodologies such as unit testing and test-driven development (TDD).
- Drive continuous improvement of yourself, team and the organization by setting and measuring goals.
- Craft accurate and clear engineering specifications and documentation to ensure teams are working with high-quality information.
- Serve as a technical resource to other groups to ensure common initiatives drive to completion.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver maximum customer value in short, sustainable lead-times while providing utmost quality for customers and society.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Working experience with embedded C/C++ programming.
- Experience writing and debugging software/firmware drivers for peripherals from schematics and datasheets.
- Understanding of embedded operating systems, such as FreeRTOS.
- Design and troubleshooting skills related to embedded systems.
- Experience reading circuit schematics and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Development of modular and testable software components at the highest and lowest levels.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Operated within an Agile process, particularly Scrum.
- Experience with Python, Microsoft Visual C#.
- Familiar with industrial fieldbuses such as Modbus, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, CAN bus, etc.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
*If interested, please apply through our website: https://www.trojantechnologies.com/en/about/careers
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org