This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 23, 2020
As a company in the Timberland Group, TIMBERLAND EQUIPMENT LIMITED is a Canadian-owned, entrepreneurial, globally recognized company located in Woodstock, Ontario, where we are a fully operational facility with sales, engineering, and manufacturing departments all under one roof.
We are currently looking for WELDERS.
This position performs all types of industrial welding and fitting work, as well as prepares various surfaces for welding by grinding, washing, or other means as necessary. The position summary is to be used as a guideline only and may not incorporate all functions of the job.
ATTRIBUTES WE SEEK:
- Read job specifications and interpret engineering drawings
- Lay out, position, and secure parts and assemblies according to specifications, using measuring tape, straightedge, combination square, calipers, ruler, etc.
- Weld components and assemblies using SMAW, GMAW, MCAW, FCAW, including both carbon and stainless steel welding processes
- Weld components in flat, vertical, horizontal or overhead positions
- Observe and take part in testing on welded surfaces, such as visual inspection, magnetic particle (MPI), ultrasonic testing (UT), radiographic examination (RT or X-ray), to evaluate weld quality as well as conform to dimensional tolerances
Qualified applicants may email resumes to email@example.com quoting “Welder” in the subject line.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the volume of resumes received we kindly ask that you do not call regarding the status of your resume.
No recruiters please.
- CWB tickets – Certified Welder
- Knowledge of riggings, hoist, ladders, lifts and other various equipment used in welding
- Knowledge of the safety regulations of scaffolding, ladders, and lifts
- Min of 3 years of experience as a certified welder in a heavy equipment manufacturing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Work in a co-operative group atmosphere
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts and overtime