||Jun 17, 2021
Our client is a global manufacturing leader who has a diversified client base across the construction, agricultural, transportation and the marine industries, not the automotive industry. They are currently searching for an experienced MATERIAL HANDLER/GENERAL LABOURER to join their team at their facility located approximately 30 minutes from London. The successful individual will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and will move products in warehouses and manufacturing facilities, either manually or using equipment such as trucks, pallet jacks, and/or forklifts. Additional responsibilities may include pulling inventory, moving stock, and other materials to fulfill production and shipping/receiving needs.
Perks & Benefits:
- Very secure global company, similar to the automotive company but without as many ups and downs.
- Competitive wage that is reviewed annually.
- Comprehensive health benefits plan which includes dental, health care, prescriptions, vision and all PPE are supplied.
- Company supported pension through RRSP contributions.
- Voluntary over-time – not mandatory!
- THIS POSITION IS STRAIGHT DAYS!
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, trucks, and other such equipment to load/unload, and transport various materials to warehouse, production areas, and office areas as needed
- Deliver production materials from warehouse to specific locations and accurately acknowledge goods delivery by properly completing the material request form
- Required to manually handle packages to be delivered to required production areas as needed
- Support shipping and receiving to prepare material for shipments such as shrink wrapping, loading/unloading trucks as needed
- Ability to follow directions given on a daily basis
If you are interested in this opportunity, or would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have a valid forklift license and previous warehouse experience.
- Valid driver’s license to operate transport truck.
- Ability to operate Forklift and Pump Trucks safely and efficiently
- Capable of performing Cycle-Counting and inventory stock taking.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a busy environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to company’s health & safety rules.
- Ability to multitask and assist production team when required.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career.