||Feb 20, 2020
Electrical Systems Design
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity as an Electrical Systems Designer in a large company, working with an experienced Engineering team? If you have practical experience in Engineering for Automotive mechanical systems this may be the opportunity you are waiting for!
Key Job Elements:
• Electrical design engineering of electrical (communications, computers and displays integration) systems to meet customer requirements and specifications
• Develop and maintain Technical Data Packages (TDP), prepare and present formal Design Reviews.
• Follow established procedures
• Investigate, respond, and implement corrective action to Production, supplier or field issues
• Support prototype builds, create test plans, execute tests and create test reports to validate designs, mitigate risks and/or troubleshoot problems
• Plan, organize, and maintain records of progression to ensure successful completion of projects on schedule and within budget
• Manipulation of CAD models using CAD image manipulation software
• University Degree or College Diploma in electrical engineering discipline
• 3-5 years related experience with design and integration of electrical systems into harsh environmental conditions (including power generation, distribution and engine interface)
• Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications and other engineering software
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to travel (5% Cdn) and (5% US & Int'l) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport.
• Knowledge & understanding of electrical systems and electromagnetic compatibility/COMSEC (Communication Security) design practices
• Experience with Computer aided engineering (CAD, Simulation, Methods of Moments Technique of Simulation)
• Hands-on practical experience in engineering for automotive electrical systems
• Experience in design and manufacture of vehicles or equipment
If you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, please apply online.
I can be reached at 519-679-7539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Application Contact Information