St. Thomas, ON
||Sep 16, 2020
We are currently recruiting to fill a Receptionist/Purchasing role for a temporary assignment on for our client in south St Thomas, ON!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Provide reception desk coverage daily, process mail on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls, take orders from customers
- Data entry of order information into company database
- Photocopying, filing, and other administrative activities as required
- Assist with purchasing, placing purchase orders, follow up and enter into ERP system
What’s in it for you?
- 2 years experience with customer service or office administration
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation, as location is not bus accessible
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Please email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Receptionist/Purchasing”
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer.
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $16.00
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.