||Sep 21, 2020
Are you looking for a PERMANENT forklift role?
Our client in Elmira is looking for a shipper/receiver for their day 8 am to 430 pm. The company builds and designs assembly lines and has been working through covid
Are you a certified forklift driver with strong physical capabilities?
-straight day shift 8-4:30pm with opportunity for overtime
- benefits after 1 day of hire
- opportunity for advancement in company
- overtime opportunity, paid out after 40 hours worked weekly
- RRSP's that increase with your tenure in the organization
- strong opportunity to advance - this organization is succession
- vacation is negotiable
- 3 additional paid floater days
- annual salary reviews
- bonuses pending on company performance
-certified forklift license
-must have access to a vehicle
-physically capable of heavy lifting if necessary
-previous working knowledge of inventory programs and computer skills
If you are interested in this opportunity review how to apply.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 ex 1 and ask for Amanda or Melanie
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends you automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline right from your phone depending on your availability!!
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information