This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 03, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Located at London (close to downtown, Wonderland and Riverside intersection), Ontario, we have a particular mandate to serve and care people as required. Working as a part of team, the Medical Office Secretary will support in efficient manner of daily operations of individual Family Physician and communicate with other team members of a group.
The Medical Office Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
· Greeting patients.
· Taking incoming calls and making outgoing phone calls to patients
. Promptly handle all telephone calls coming into the physician's office.
· Receiving incoming faxes and emails, as well as drafting documents for patients, insurance companies,
businesses, hospitals and other medical businesses.
· Following up on x-rays, ultrasounds and other related patient documents to provide to the Doctor on
behalf of the patient.
· Experience working with Microsoft office
-Faxing, scanning and photocopying as required
· Polite, courteous and honest.
· Ability to solve problems independently, Great attention to detail.
· Must be very organized, neat and tidy.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full Time and payment to be discussed upon hire.
Communication: Email only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidate will be called.
- Completed Medical Office Assistant certificate
- Previous experience working in a medical office setting prefer
- Customer service experience
- Strong inter-professional communication skills both written & oral
- Proficient computer skills with experience in Electronic Medical Record (PS Suite an asset)
- Superior organization and multitasking skills
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent attendance report
Application Contact Information