||Mar 04, 2020
Our client in the London Location is seeking an Office Administrator for an on-going contract position to start and hoping to lead into a permanent opportunity for the right person.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- First point of contract for clients and covering reception
- Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
- Priorities data entries by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
- Enter customer orders into prescribed database software
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately
- Filing/Scanning and additional administrative duties
- Monday to Friday (8am-5pm)
- On a bus route
- $16.00 hourly (pending experience)
- Weekly pay cheques
- Eligibility to purchase benefits through Randstad
- Temp to Perm position for the right person
- Great atmosphere and work life balance
- Previous administrative duties / reception experience
- Excellent communications (written and verbal)
- Must have great MSOFFICE skills (excel and word) and previously worked on an ERP system
- Great attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
If you are interested in being considered for the position below the many options on how to apply!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie
3) You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information