This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 11, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Rotholme Women’s & Family Shelter, of Mission Services of London, has opening for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant.
Under the supervision of Director of Shelters, the successful candidate is providing administrative support by performing a variety of clerical duties, including typing documents, ordering supplies, handling petty cash and performing basic bookkeeping functions, timesheets and statistics.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Business Administration diploma
- 1-2 years experience as Admin Assistant or relevant role
- Excellent computer skills including MSWord (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Outlook and Office 365
- Accuracy and timely data entry skills
- Self Starter
- Highly Organized
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to relate with families in crisis
Interested applicants may submit their resume and covering letter to:
Marc Fraser - Director of Human Resources
- The position is 24 hours per week; 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Flexibility with days of week).