Agilus Work Solutions is currently recruiting for a Production Administrator in London, ON for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods.
This is a one-year contract requiring rotating shiftwork offering a competitive hourly rate.
Please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
Role Overview: Reporting to the production supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting production activities in a diversified manufacturing facility.
- Ensure accurate production reporting of materials, machine time and labor time
- Monitor and make adjustments, where required, for plant inventory
- Enter work orders and notifications for required maintenance activity
- Use quality systems to document out of standard inventory and finished goods
- Maintain levels of consumable production supplies
- Participate in production review meetings where required.
- Assist production supervisors with administrative tasks related to staffing
- Work with planning department on schedule creation, optimization, and distribution to production areas
- Identifying and resolving issues with production orders
- College diploma in business administration, supply chain/logistics, manufacturing operations or similar
- Technically proficient with MS Office (Excel), previous experience & knowledge of ERP/MRP Systems
- Demonstrate good communication & organizational skills
- SAP experience an asset
- Minimum one year of previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. However, due to the high volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices.
We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities,
and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request