This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 17, 2020
With over 45 years in the Property Management industry, Parkside Property Management has proven itself as a versatile organization that offers management services for a broad range of properties. With an emphasis on exceptional and nimble client service, Parkside provides professional property management services for Residential rental properties, condominiums, industrial/commercial centres, and retail outlets.
Our London, Ontario office is currently recruiting for a Property Administrator. This is a permanent full time opportunity.
Reporting to the Controller and Property Managers, and working effectively as part of a team, the successful incumbent will provide exceptional customer service to an assigned group of properties. Specifically, you will be responsible to provide administrative support relating to the day-to-day operations of a real estate portfolio, consisting of Condominium, Commercial and Residential Rental properties, while ensuring that all clerical and customer service components are handled effectively.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Provide administrative support to the Property Manager and Controller.
- Complete Accounts Payable duties - invoice and payable process includes cheque matching, general ledger coding, proofing, vendor payments, mailing cheques etc.
- Complete Accounts Receivable duties – ensuring collection of monthly condominium fees and commercial/residential rents and follow legislative guidelines to collect on delinquent accounts.
- Calculate and process adjustments of annual CAM & Tax accounts for Commercial properties.
- Process and remit monthly/quarterly payroll source deductions and HST payments.
- Respond and resolve day-to-day requests / concerns received from service providers, tenants and owners.
- Coordinate service calls and follow-up with tenants, contractors and owners accordingly.
- Complete Status Certificates for Condominium sales / purchases.
- Other duties as may be assigned or required by the Controller, from time to time.
Parkside offers a competitive salary based on experience, including health and dental benefits.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their application by June 26, 2020 at 11:59pm. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, your cover letter and a current resume can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected to proceed in the competition will be contacted.
Parkside Property Management is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from qualified members of the four designated groups, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. Should you require accommodation in making an application please contact Parkside Property Management by phone at 519-652-6122 or at the email address above.
Please visit www.parksideproperty.ca to learn more.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in similar role providing Accounting / Bookkeeping, Financial or Property Management services.
- Experience in the day-to-day operations of commercial, retail, industrial and condominium property management would be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with the Ontario Condominium Act, the Landlord Tenant Board and other legislation, statutes and / or regulations as they relate to the position.
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact positively with customers, co-workers, and the general public in a variety of settings.
- Developed interpersonal skills to represent Parkside Property Management professionally.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve effectively and use good judgement in all decisions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and office equipment (printers, copiers, fax machine, postage machine).
- Knowledge and experience working with Yardi Property Management software will be considered an asset;
- Energetic, organized, self-motivated, adaptable, and the capacity and enthusiasm to learn.