Dell Tech, a successful London Ontario-based company, has been providing trusted and comprehensive regulatory compliance expertise and professional consulting services to the chemical specialty industry in Canada, USA and Europe for over 35 years.
Dell Tech currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, resourceful and customer-focused Client Services Coordinator to join their growing team on a part time basis (3 days per week). As the successful candidate, you will enjoy being a part of an exciting work environment where you will have the opportunity to grow, develop and train with a team of professionals who care about providing their clients with exceptional regulatory consulting services. In this part-time role, you will also receive a competitive base salary and flexible work options. This role may transition to full time in the future.
The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service and support to new and existing clients
- New client engagement and administration (fielding calls, sending out quotes, tracking and following up with new prospects)
- New client and project set up and tracking
- Billing administration support (consolidating billing paperwork, including original quotes, PO’s, reports of work completed, emailing out billing to clients)
- Assisting with project management deliverables, including tracking billing, hours and invoices
- Accounts Receivable follow up via email and phone
- General office administration including the sourcing of supplies
- Providing exceptional client support services in timely and accurate manner
- At least 3 years of proven and relevant client service, sales and administration experience.
- Relevant post secondary education, with a university degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in new lead follow up and tracking.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; with an ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively manage priorities
- Strong computer knowledge and Office software skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Bilingualism considered an asset (English plus French or Spanish).
- Experience working in a regulatory consulting environment considered an asset.
Dell Tech takes the health and safety of its staff seriously and as a result of COVID-19, social distancing practices and all other relevant and appropriate processes, protocols, policies and procedures are strictly adhered by the management and employees of Dell Tech.