Agilus is currently seeking an experienced PLC Programmer/Robotics Technician to join our client in London, Ontario as soon as possible!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities:Â Â
- Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.Â
- Test electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.Â Â
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records in accordance standards established by the company.Â Â
- Must be able to maintain and trouble shoot-welding equipment. (mig and spot).
- Perform other duties as required from time to time by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Must understand PLC ladder logic and text based logic programs.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and program articulated robots.
- Programming automation and control systemsÂ
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program designÂ
- Perform programming, simulation, testing, and start-upÂ
- Design, develop, and program new PLC systemsÂ
- Perform programmer duties on projects.
- Data mapping requirements for industrial control applications, creating â€œinterface control documentsâ€ (ICDâ€™s) that provides data mapping between systems, when required.Â
- Responsible for programming, start-up and debug of automated-assembly linesÂ
- Act as programming technical lead when requiredÂ
- Debug / repair equipment
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation upon project completion and start-up
- Work closely with manufacturing to maximum cycle times
- Write PLC logic
- Interpret mechanical sequence
- Other duties and projects as required by your Manager.
You get to join a close-knit team for one of London's largest industrial suppliers. Competitive wages, quality training, safety focus, and the opportunity for travel!
- College or industry diploma in PLC programming, industrial electrical and robotics equipment.Â
- Trade certification or Apprenticeship an asset.Â
- 3-5 years work experience in the electrical and/or robotics programming field.
- Previous experience with Beckhoff Controls, Structured Text programming and Indusoft HMI software an asset.
- Previous experience with Kuka, Mitsubishi, Nachi, Moto Man and Panasonic robotic equipment an asset.
- Understanding of all aspects related to manufacturing of Automotive stamping, welding, processing and automation.
- Strong understanding of Safety protocols including OHSA
- Good understanding of the production environment, good analytical and math skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, with excellent organizationalÂ Â skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in team setting and ask for expertise of others when needed
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain timing deadlines.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visitÂ www.agilus.ca
regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
We value a diverse workplace.Agilus Work Solutions
is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices.
We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities,
and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request