Express is recruiting for a temporary an Administrative Assistant position for our client in St Thomas, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience with an outgoing personality!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Perform clerical duties including answering the phone, answering inquiries of walk in traffic, filing, and sorting mail.
- Provide administrative support to others working in the office.
- Help assist with organizing meeting and events and attending if necessary.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 2 years administrative experience in an office administrator role.
- Excellent communication skills with and outgoing personality.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $18.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Administrative Assistant"