||Jul 03, 2020
The Brose Group
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
At our Canadian location in London, Ontario, Brose is offering challenging tasks and new opportunities for individuals looking for personal advancement in a dynamic environment.
Please note: this is a 1-year contract position.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, install, and repair production equipment in conjunction with the Maintenance Team Leaders
- Support departments with equipment maintenance, including resolving breakdowns, preventative maintenance programs, review and development of new equipment, and the modification of existing equipment to improve production efficiencies
- Design and build machinery and fixtures
- Plan and deliver mechanical installations and modifications, working closely with engineers
- Read products and follow blueprints, including other mechanical drawings
- Provide guidance for essential parts to be kept in inventory and advise the company when required parts are not available using the spare part discrepancy form
- Document and communicate all checks, work orders, and downtime
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures with respect to safety, quality, and environmental requirements
- Other duties as assigned
We offer a modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. Along with competitive performance-based compensation, our employees also benefit from attractive social and family-oriented programs.
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright (433A) license
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as an Industrial Millwright, preferably in the automotive industry working with highly automated equipment
- Knowledge of complex hydraulics and rectification of pneumatic circuits, as well as working knowledge of Siemens equipment
- Experience with robotics and laser welding an asset
- Logical, methodical, and tenacious problem solving skills
- Other relevant education, professional training, or experience is an asset
- Ability to work varied shift patterns (days, afternoons, midnights, weekends and/or continental shifts)
Brose welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or accommodation during the application or interview process, please let us know.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter, as well as your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Industrial Millwright” in the subject line.