This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 13, 2020
Power Systems Technical Services (Intermediate)
Electrical Engineer – London Ontario
Permanent – Full Time
ESAC leads the electrical industry in innovative power system integrated solutions based on technology, service and value. We are seeking a driven, technically skilled professional with an enthusiasm for our Power Systems division. This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to evolve their career by working on a variety of challenging projects in a thriving and fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of electrical power systems for utility/generation applications and markets
- Work with multidisciplinary technical team to develop/contribute conceptual designs, estimates and proposals
- Perform system field research, analysis with studies, specifications, detailed technical design, development/fabrication, site installation, commissioning and reports
- Train technical staff, strategic clients and follow/improve application process for quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Assign projects/services as primary client and sub-contractors interface for technical and management lead ensuring overall success
- Generate project reports for operations monitoring to achieve a profitable and harmonious work environment
What We're Looking For
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please send us your resume with a brief cover letter to introduce yourself. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website for more details: www.esac.com
Forward your cover letter and resume to ESAC HR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations for job applicants with a disability are available upon request during the interview process. To request accommodation during the recruitment process, please email or call us. ESAC is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer, and we encourage any interested and qualified candidate to apply – diversity is what makes us great!
- Ontario registered professional engineer with minimum 5 years knowledge/experience of electrical power systems analysis, design and development for turn-key solutions
- Transformer/Substation design and in-service retrofits addressing high voltage ESA review, IESO/HONI/LDC compliance and sub-engineering civil/structural disciplines
- Site drawings, Single Line Diagrams, EWDs, CWDs and cable schedules
- Load flow, short circuit, protective device coordination and arc flash studies
- Protection relays settings and testing, ground studies and grid design
- Excellent project team participation, technical adapting, speaking and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy in work and organizational skills
- Must be self motivated to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team environment
Application Contact Information
||ESAC Electrical & Systems Advanced Control Inc.