Agilus is recruiting for UX Designer for leading financial client.
Duration: 6 Months
- Sun Life Financial is seeking a leader with significant UX and Interaction Design experience to join our Digital User Experience team in our Client Experience Office.
- You will be responsible for guiding and creating remarkable and progressive digital experiences for a variety of audiences to support our business in Canada, with an emphasis on responsive and mobile designs.
- You will work closely with stakeholders to define the user experience for Sun Life Financial secure digital properties, ensuring they closely align with the client's key success factors.
- You will work collaboratively with fellow members of the team to conceptualize design and prototype ideas for implementation on the web and mobile.
- Lead the design of digital features for web and mobile.
- Provide and present a holistic UX recommendation to the project team
- Lead from a UX perspective
- Need someone who can lead from a UX perspective
- Provide UX recommendations and present them confidently.
- Someone who knows the UX process well
- Design user interactions (must be strong in interaction design)
- Apply sound user-centered design principles to influence project strategy and direction.
- Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company.
- Develop user scenarios, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wire frames and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed.
- Plan and execute user research / user testing to validate ideas and refine designs.
- Ensure standards and best practices are appropriately communicated and documented.
- Manage user experience deliverable produced by internal and 3rd party resources as required to ensure expectations are successfully met
- Lead the production of annotated wire-frames, design specs and other documentation as needed within all project timelines
- Ensure the workflow reflects the users needs and maintain consistency among features
- Determine the need for user research and user testing; then orchestrate and oversee the process. Interpret and review research findings for presentations to project teams
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure that designs are being implemented properly
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital design and user experience with a strong desire to focus on user-centered design and responsive designs
- Solid UX and UI Practice/Process
- University degree or certification in User Experience related field or equivalent work experience
- Solid portfolio demonstrating impact customer experiences, including experience developing digital products from initial concept through to implementation
- Design experience ranging across web and mobile (mobile web and native applications)
- Strong knowledge and experience designing wire-frames, UI patterns and interactive prototypes using industry software (e.g. Sketch and inVision)
- Well-versed in current accessibility standards
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling interfaces
- Excellent design, verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Experience working with clients and various departments within a team environment
- Solid understanding of front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Knowledge of current web standards and the latest trends
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on multiple needs with competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience working in agile methodology
Main Technologies that will be used on the job:
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS