Express is currently recruiting for a Customer Service/Admin Support an opportunity in London, ON! The pay rate for this role is $18.00 per hour.
- Communicating with drivers and customers via phone, email and in person
- Data entry and bill of lading processing
- Other administrative duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in a dispatch/trucking environment preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customer Service/Admin Support "
Online Application: http://apply.expresspros.com/london
In Person: 300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like uson Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow uson Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.