||Jul 20, 2021
3M is seeking a Supply Planner Analyst for its Supply Chain team, located remotely in Ontario, with the option to work onsite at the closest location. The successful candidate will make an impact by identifying, leading, and implementing value stream speed and efficiency projects.
To set you up for success in this role from Day 1, 3M requires (at minimum) the following qualifications
- Working closely with the manufacturing team and value stream leadership to determine how best to resolve supply constraints to balance service, inventory and cost in the best interest of the supply chain as a whole
- Maintaining and optimizing supply planning parameters that align with customer and business requirements for service and inventory
- Delivering beneficial customer service projects and inventory dollar investments
- Helping to create local inventory turns improvements while reducing non-working inventory
- Identifying, leading, and implementing value stream speed and efficiency projects
- Providing a high degree of planning analysis to support decision making
- Utilizing Supply Chain tools and processes such as safety stock calculator, legacy planning systems, SAP, etc.
- Use technological tools and internal data to generate reports that detail efficiencies as well as areas needing improvement
- Executing supply planning standard work
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of supply chain experience
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays.
Relocation: Not authorized
What We Offer:
- Five (5) combined years’ experience in MRP, material planning and scheduling, manufacturing capacity planning, inventory control, and/or supply chain management
- Experience representing the supply chain organization on business teams
- 3M systems experience (Factory Planner, eMES, Peoplesoft, ERP / SAP) & BT knowledge
- Plant manufacturing or Supply Chain experience
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society), CPIM or CSCP certification
- Green Belt Certification, experience utilizing LSS methodologies
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills, experience with statistical analysis or data modelling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, decision-making, and leadership skills
- IT knowledge, advanced Microsoft Suite skills, excel scripting, Power BI
- Project management/continuous improvement type skillset
APPLY HERE: Supply Planner Analyst
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program