||Jul 13, 2020
Responsible for the incoming and outgoing of materials to meet customer expectations which involve receiving, shipping, and inventory/material control. Performs manual and/or clerical duties that may utilize various systems. Involved in receipt or preparation of materials for shipment. Performs a wide variety of planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the manufacturing workflow. Coordinates and monitors workflow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned distribution area. Maintains compliance with relevant local, country and international guidelines.
Critical competencies/leadership anchors:
- Participate in all aspects of the shipping/receiving/inventory function.
- Responsible for checking accuracy of received products, stock them, and record in inventory, verifying all documentation matches.
- Prepare outbound shipments for transfer to central warehouse or carrier pickup.
- Keeps shipping/receiving area clean and well organized.
- Maintains precise records of incoming/outgoing shipments
- Ensures accuracy of outgoing shipments.
- Operates pallet trucks, lift trucks and other lifting devices.
- Detects & reports any quality issues recognized while receiving or staging for shipment.
- Maintenance of tools/equipment.
- Works in a Safe manner at all times.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Understands global business needs, anticipate future trends, implement improvement opportunities (Charts the Course)
- Must be able to apply Voice of Customer (VOC) to understand customer needs (Drives Innovation and Growth)
- Takes actions and makes decisions that support the DBS culture. (Leads through DBS)
- The ability to work collaboratively cross functionally across all teams within VIQUA. Maintains a blameless environment by focusing on issues rather than seeking to find who is at fault. (Builds People, Teams & Organizations)
- Behaves in a way that is aligned with the Danaher Standards of Conduct. (Models Humility, Transparency & Integrity )
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Shipping or Receiving Role.
- Forklift Operator License
- Crate Operator License (preferred)
- Experience transacting in an ERP system
- Must have the physical strength and stamina to lift and move goods repeatedly (50 lb. maximum package weight)
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or individually
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Computer and technology skills (ie. able to use handheld scanners)
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at 519-457-3400
*If interested in this position please apply through our website at www.trojantechnologies.com > About > Careers by July 17, 2020.