Express is recruiting for a Production Planning Clerk position for our client in St Thomas, ON! The ideal candidate will have supply chain experience working in a busy manufacturing environment.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Assist with inventory control.
· Data entry into JD Edwards.
· Other administrative duties as required.
· 2 years supply chain experience in a busy manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, experience with JD Edwards preferred.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: $16.00-$18.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
· Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Production Planning Clerk"