||Jun 10, 2021
Do you have a passion for providing top notch customer service? Are you looking for more than "just a job"? Do you want the opportunity to receive above average income and receive monthly performance bonuses? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Ezee Credit Leasing & Sales has been in business since 1991. We pride ourselves on being the industry leader in special finance and customer service. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting, team player that wants a fulfilling career that rewards you for helping others. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career to the next level. No automotive experience is required but having a proven background in other collection and lease administration is a huge asset.
We have helped thousands of our customers get in to newer vehicles that they can rely on and be proud of. We promote employee empowerment in a strong team setting. We implement programs and processes that focus on goal achievement and customer satisfaction. Our employees are as valued as family and are provided with training and tools to keep them motivated and engaged.
- We offer a great company culture!
- Have the opportunity to earn above average income.
- Receive monthly performance bonuses.
- Work in a supportive, friendly, team atmosphere.
- Receive strong management support.
- Are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including drug, dental, life and disability insurance.
The Perfect Candidate:
- As a Lease Administrator, you will be responsible for all facets of the customer's account management including:
- A strong focus on accounts receivable and ensuring customers are adhering to their contract obligations;
- Communicating with customers through various means in order to negotiate payment arrangements and collect past due payments;
- Performing various contract amendments as required; and
- General administrative duties.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of our team, please send your resume and cover letter via email to the attention of Anne Trewartha, Operations Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have previous collections experience.
- You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results.
- You have strong computer skills, including a demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the ability to multitask and have proven organizational and time management skills.
- You enjoy working with technology.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to effectively shift priorities as required.
- You have a valid driver’s licence.