Property Maintenance / Handyperson
An established Property Management company in London is looking for a Property Maintenance / Handyperson to join their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Physical handy work, painting, drywall, minor reno’s.
· Fixing minor breaks, defects in around buildings.
· Basic plumbing and electrical work, change lightbulbs, light switches.
· Able to use hand and power tools comfortable
· Experience in construction or renovation is an asset.
· Ability to work OT and weekends when needed.
· Ability to work in different environment conditions (indoors/outdoors, hot/cold) .
· G Driver’s license is a MUST with a clear driver’s abstract.
What’s in it for You?
· $20.00 Per hour
· Monday to Friday with flexibility for overtime/weekends/will have some on-call duties
· Top performers will be considered for full-time employment opportunities.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620