||Mar 04, 2020
Quality Assurance Manager
West of London
Our client has been manufacturing concrete products since 1984 and provides state-of-the-art solutions to their construction clients across the globe. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are adding a Quality Assurance Manager to the team at their facility located approximately 40 minutes west of London. The successful candidate will develop, manage and drive the quality assurance piece across the organization and effectively working alongside the engineering, sales and logistics departments to ensure information is communicated to all areas of the organization.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary + benefits + stable company + great team environment!
- Prepare turnover packages for required projects.
- Develop, implement and write quality policies and procedures.
- Organize and manage repairs on precast projects.
- Provide final sign off on products ready for delivery.
- Assist in precast inspection on products.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Production to relay information to help improve quality of products.bild
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com We look forward to partnering with you and will review your resume immediately. Your resume and contact information are never shared until we have spoken to you and have your permission.
- Post-secondary education relating to Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Civil Engineering, Construction Management.
- Previous experience in a quality supervisory/management role and it would be a definite asset if your experience was in concrete, precast concrete, or general construction.
- Ideally you will have professional development relating to quality control systems.
- Highly proficient with a variety of computerized software programs.
- Ability to read/understand engineering drawings.
Calibre Recruitment is a full-service firm that provides permanent, contract and project-based recruitment solutions. Whether it’s entry-level or management, we have expertise filling all administrative, customer service, accounting, engineering, IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales and skilled trades positions.
We are passionate about finding the right fit for you and your next employer. Regardless of your position, industry or specialization, Calibre Recruitment has the business contacts. We have one of the best, brightest and most connected recruitment teams in the industry and we are here to help move you along in your career