Express is recruiting for a Customer Service/Admin Support position our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and administrative experience within the transportation industry. This is a contract position for 2-3 months. Reliable transportation required as this position is located on a very limited bus route.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Printing pick lists
- Data entry into Google Sheets
- Other administrative duties as required
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in the transportation industry required
- Excellent communication and data entry skills
- Proficient with Google Sheets and Excel
- TDG license preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour.
- Full time hours, Monday to Friday, 7am-3:30pm, may rotate to afternoons
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard to achieve our goal of putting 300 people to work weekly in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Customer Service/Admin"