PMG provides employers and Human Resources managers with extended HR and Health & Safey services online, on the phone and in person. We are an experienced and refreshingly down to earth team, who create custom solutions for our customers. We meet their particular HR and H&S needs and help them to grow and develop their businesses.
We are happy to work with anyone who needs our expertise: small and medium sized organizations, agri businesses, farms, large manufacturing facilities, and the public service sector.
We are currently looking for a outgoing, self-starting Health & Safety Summer Student or Recent Grad who can assist our team with a full range of health and safety projects. The successful candidate will be required to support the team with: developing, reviewing and updating health and safety programs; creating customized safety training courses; conducting job hazard analysis; preparing monthly safety talks; and other safety related tasks. This position shall be a full time contract opportunity until September while we navigate the exciting growth of the company.
Qualities we seek:
- Working towards completion of/or recent graduate of the Health and Safety Diploma Program
- Outgoing, friendly approach to helping others (team members, clients and the public)
- Creative thinker with forward thinking skill set and able to dig in and figure things out
- Must be able to work independently from your home office (our office has been closed due to covid-19 and we all work remotely)
- Rural exposure to agricultural settings is a strong asset but not mandated
- Outstanding computer skills - the ability to quickly learn UdderlySAFE, KeepSAFE, FarmSAFE cloud based application to support out clients
- Amazing training skills in researching safety topics, writing outstanding articles and creating interactive training courses (imbedded with video, pdf, etc)
Please submit resumes in confidence to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and support the AODA identified needs of all candidates. Please let us know if your require any accomodations through the recruitment process.
Due to COVID-19 all interview shall be conducted virtually. We have implemented a full COVID-19 Program to maintain the safety of everyone.
We thank everyone's interest, however only those selected for an interview shall be contacted.