The Phaeton Automotive Group is looking for a Window Tinter to join our growing team at ToyotaTown & Lexus of London in London, ON!
If you are a driven individual, who wants to be part of a fast-growing team, this position is for you!
- Using the shop tinting software program to input the vehicle window specifications.
- Removing dirt and debris from windows.
- Applying window primer before fitting the tint.
- Cutting tint using authorized techniques.
- Applying and smoothing tint onto vehicle windows.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Updating system with job information and completion date.
- Stripping and removing old window tinting.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Assisting Auto Glass Technician when necessary
Experience – Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle and glass specifications.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Capability of following instructions and working independently on a project.
- Capability of working in confined spaces.
- Competitive wage; contingent on experience
- Competitive benefits plan; eligible after 3 months
- Learning opportunities to help you grow and support your professional development
- Proactive and knowledgeable management
- Generous employee discounts
Please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence. We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.