||Mar 27, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Are you bored of working on the same software projects?
Want a chance to work with a company who pushes the limits of technology? Our client, a international manufacturing company is seeking a Video Applications, Software Developer to join their team of developers.
This is a permanent opportunity that offe rs a great total compensation package as well as the chance to work with top of the line technology!
Key Job Elements
* Definition of software architectures based on analyzed requirements, which includes evaluation, selection and integration of all necessary technical components
* Ability to bridge across multiple disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical and Software) to make appropriate system-level design trade-offs
* Implement proof of concept systems on prototype vehicles
* Collaboration with UX team to create intuitive and immerse video overlays
* University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline
* Minimum 5 years of experience in video capture, processing, and distribution
* Experience integrating with data from CAN, USB, R S-485, or Ethernet Networks
* Strong understanding of C and C++
* Experience with OpenGL, OpenCV, OpenCL, CUDA
* Experience with both analog and digital video formats
* Experience designing with physical camera parameters and camera modelling
* Experience with Git or similar version control software
* Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
* Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements for confined space
* Ability to travel (5% Canadian and 5% US & International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
Salary: CA$85000 - CA$95000 per year
Application Contact Information