||Feb 07, 2020
The Campaign Specialist is responsible for updating and reviewing the written content within existing member facing emails, as Sun Life transitions to a new email deployment platform. You will play a critical role, working closely with the Creative and Email Deployment teams to ensure the transition is executed seamlessly.
• Consult project plan to understand campaign strategy and requirements.
• Compare content between current email and new email templates.
• Identify necessary copy changes by marking up files and sending to the design team for updates.
• Confirm new email templates mirror the existing email or properly reflects the expected changes.
• Participate in peer reviews to ensure pristine accuracy of member facing emails.
• Key participant in email testing; confirming accuracy of content, positioning, working links.
• Project manage each campaign to ensure accuracy and completion within a defined timeframe.
• Track progress within the master project plan.
• May participate in managing whitelisting, by sharing updated requirements directly with the sponsor and informing when the whitelisting is complete.
Work for one of the leading Insurance organizations in Waterloo
Contract until May with potential to be extended
• Extremely detailed orientated
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); solid spelling, grammar and proofreading
• Excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects, organize work and set priorities
• Ability to consult, negotiate and influence
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with business partners and clients
• Ability to learn new programs and processes
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat
Application Contact Information