This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 15, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
Ontario SEO is a growing digital marketing agency in London, Ontario serving a variety of high-caliber clients throughout North America, by helping them to effectively market to targeted audiences online.
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team. Your primary role will be to maintain and grow new and existing client relationships. You will work with our digital account strategists and a team of specialists to deliver successful digital advertising campaigns and SEO projects.
Our ideal candidate has experience managing multi-funnel marketing programs, building client relationships, excellent communication skills, and the emotional intelligence to interact with clients and other team members effectively.
Our agency specializes in search engine optimization and digital advertising. We employ people with diverse talents and skill sets including those with online advertising, research, social media, and technical search engine marketing experience. We are a fun team that prioritizes quality and creativity, as well as top-notch client service. Our work is always changing in accordance with clients’ needs. Therefore, there is never a dull moment in the office.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Manage the relationship with clients by responding to requests, communicating strategic recommendations, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Monitor and manage client projects to ensure objectives and goals are being met.
- Ensure client projects are on schedule, on budget, and are achieving results.
- Manage the approval process with clients. This includes review and approval of creative materials, ad copy, website content, and other project related items.
- Respond promptly to all client communications.
- Effectively communicate client insights and goals to the digital marketing team.
- Relaying client requests to all appropriate team members using a project management system.
- Sending monthly reports and responding directly to any questions generated.
- Assist in preparing client proposals and project plans.
- Maintain thorough and specific knowledge of each client's business, industry/segment, product/service offerings, key audiences, and markets.
- Provide ongoing client education of relevant digital marketing principals.
- Onboarding new clients, including explaining Ontario SEO’s process and ensuring the relationship is setup for success.
- Translate technical concepts into everyday business language for clients.
- Explain insights from SEO, Analytics, and marketing results to clients.
- Be up to date on developments and opportunities in all relevant digital adverting channels including but not limited to:
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Highly effective communication with the team on project developments, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
- Continuously innovate and expand your skills to improve our offerings to clients.
Why Work With Us?
- University degree, or college diploma in marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing or agency setting.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (digital advertising, SEO, email marketing).
- Experience managing challenging client relationships with grace and fortitude
- Experience with project management and time-tracking software
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications.
- Comfortable working in Excel, SharePoint, Google Sheets and other document management systems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Able to independently manage tasks & time.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Good sense of humour!
More About Ontario SEO
Working at Ontario SEO means becoming part of a driven team dedicated to staying up to date and knowledgeable on industry trends while having fun along the way. We value professional development and provide opportunities for team members to grow, ensuring the agency is constantly innovating in digital marketing. Our culture is focused on learning opportunities and continuous growth– pair this with our backyard BBQs, board game nights, monthly challenges and team outings, and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working with us.
- Join a cohesive and fun group of talented and driven marketing professionals.
- Flexible hours.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Health & dental benefits.
- Regular team activities and celebrations.
- Parking and public transit is available.
Application Contact Information