agilus Work Solutions, has an opening for a Facilities Administrator, for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods, located in London ON.Â
This is a one-year contract opportunity, to demonstrate your skills. If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our team and show us what you are capable of!Â
Reporting to the Facilities Supervisor, you will support the overall functioning of the department by:
- Generating shopping carts in SAP to replenish office supplies and remote stationary orders; Â research products for use at local and national sitesÂ
- Providing internal customer service and assist with record retention, research the owners of undeliverable packages
- Monitor & manage Canada wide utilities payments in SAP, while investigating and resolving accounts payable discrepancies; contact vendors to coordinate equipment service, obtain updated agreements and insurances from contractors, update the contractor database for London locations
- Could include cafeteria, conference rooms, and employee store support
- Minimum college diploma or Bachelor degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in either facilities or large office settings
- High level fluency in MS Word & Excel; SAP
- Demonstrate very good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated and work well with a team setting
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â