agilus Work Solutions has an opportunity for an eCommerce Content Specialist (Product), for our client, a leadingÂ operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care,transportation and consumer goods.Â
This is a one-year contract opportunity to showcase your strengths.Â
If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our team and show us what you are capable of!
The eCommerce Content Marketing Specialist (Product) is responsible for creating compelling eCommerce content for company and distributor websites. Â They source and synthesize complex product information into engaging, relevant content that drives conversion and sales. Relentless research acumen, acute attention to detail,and a strong â€œcustomer firstâ€ mentality are critical.
- Research and compile relevant technical information and marketing messages related to each product.
- Transform product details into rich, high quality content that aligns to business strategy and customer needs.
- Ensure content meets all internal governance and external market standards, including trademarking,formatting, corporate brand guidelines, tone-of-voice standards, and SEO.
- Execute on key recommendations from cross-functional subject matter experts, includingÂ Â business, content marketing, user experience, search strategy, technical service, and legal/regulatory affairs.
- Facilitate content approval process, and implement revisions as required.
- Coordinate content translation with external vendors.
- Participate in ad hoc special projects as required, and other tasks as assignedÂ
- Undergraduate degree or higher, with 1-2 years of experience in communications, digital marketing, or a related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with sound editorial judgment and consistent expression of brand voice across multiple product lines and personas
- Proven ability to source, interpret, and assimilate multiple sources of information into consistent, accurate, relevant messaging
- Digital savvy with experience in SEO best practices, including keyword practices, research and analytics
- Acute attention to detail, especially when dealing with large content of similar content.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, excelling in collaborative work environments with quick, competing deadlines
- High comfort level writing and editing in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in eCommerce and B2B markets an assetÂ
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!