||Mar 13, 2020
Forklift Operator - Days/Afternoons – London, Ontario – URGENT
Are you a talented Forklift Operator who is looking to start a new job right away? Located in London, Ontario—This food manufacturing company is looking for someone to support in the warehouse. You will be loading and unloading shipments and making sure that inventory is being distributed correctly.
If you’re looking for Warehouse Worker or Order Picker, who’s available to start a new opportunity immediately, please consider this opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
• Days/ Afternoon rotation
• Get started right away
• Forklift Operation
• Brand new facility with new equipment
• Great team, very friendly
What will you be doing as a Forklift Operator/ Order Picker?
• Located products in the warehouse
• Retrieve orders accurately
• Build pallets with orders
• Restock inventory
• Load and unload inventory
• Shipping and receiving
What do you need to work on here?
• A clear criminal background check (paid for by Randstad)
• 3+ years of Forklift
• External Forklift license (Stand Up Order Picker)
• Flexible with shifts
• ready to start right away
• Adaptable – Process change quickly here!
• Professional references
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply by one of the methods listed below:
(1) Applying directly to this posting
(2) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Forklift Operator"
Qualified applicants will be contacted.
If you’re looking to stay connected about other opportunities like this, or you want to get more information on the London Employment market and other career resources, feel free to connect with us on your favourite social media platform:
LinkedIn (Taryn): https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryn-doherty-a41768b5/
LinkedIn (Ryan): https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-marchello-16197988/
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
Don’t forget about our Referral Bonus! Great people know great people! If you know someone who might be interested in this position (or others like it), please call in to refer them at 519.679.0058. If your referral is successfully placed through Randstad, we’ll send you $100 to $500 (after they complete their probationary period).
As always, it’s confidential to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Contact Information