Express is recruiting for a direct hire Business Intelligence Analyst for our large client in London. Our client; a global leader in consumer portfolio works with truly exceptional people and has a solid people culture. A successful candidate will be a key member of the Analytics team, who will combine strong technical skills with business acumen and effective communication skills to bring complex data-driven solutions to life.
Requirements of the role:
- 3 to 5 years of similar experience in data analytics or business analyst role
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, PLSQL, or Postgres SQL is required
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, Data Science languages and Alteryx is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills is required
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying Business Analytics Dashboards using Microsoft BI technologies including SQL Server, Power BI, Excel etc.
- Analyze multiple data sources like Salesforce, Global BI, Cognos etc. to integrate with existing datasets and relate a comprehensive BI story.
- Gather requirements and design reports/custom sales analysis tools for the Operations, Marketing & Sales teams.
- Collaborate on identified ad hoc business problem-solving requests.
Why You Want the Job?
- Comprehensive salary package with full benefits
- Bonus eligibility; Product discounts.
- Tuition assistance and employee wellness program available.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive company culture; hands-on management team.
- Flexible working environment.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.