This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 06, 2020
Part-time Professors – Business Management (LSC 201900351)
London South Campus
Location: London, Ontario – London South Campus
Employment Group: Faculty
Type of Position: These are part-time temporary Faculty positions (up to 6 hours per week) starting May 1, 2020 and ending December 2020.
Hours of Work: Up to 6 hours per week
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The London South Campus (located at 1060 Wellington Road, London, Ontario) is hiring part-time faculty in the Business Management programs. If you are a dynamic, flexible individual with a strong commitment to learning-centered education with experience in these areas, we are seeking qualified faculty to teach a variety of courses in the program.
- Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Strong technical/computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
- Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
- Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME VIA EMAIL (quoting Competition No. LSC 201900351) TO:
Assistant to the Associate Dean
Fanshawe College, London South Campus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 4 year degree preferred in area of specialty
- MBA required
- Minimum 3 years of recent/relevant experience in area of speciality
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Successful teaching experience at the post-secondary level preferred