Express is recruiting for a direct hire Marketing Specialist for our international client; an award winning, market leader in the consumer goods industry. Reporting to the Marketing Leader; you will be responsible for creating marketing plans to increase brand awareness.
Requirements of the role:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience.
- Previous experience with digital marketing and brand management.
- Proven track record of increasing sales;
- Experience with loyalty programs an asset.
- Bilingual English/French an asset.
- Ability to work virtually with cross functional teams.
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Manage assigned brand/segment/category to achieve/exceed annual sales goals.
- Actively manage the creation, training and roll out of marketing/selling tools.
- Identify and develop profitable brands/products; conduct market research.
- Develop and execute multi-year brand/marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas including Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- Validate development of web content and other marketing materials.
Why You Want the Job?
- Salary range $60-68 K with Comprehensive Benefit package.
- Bonus eligibility; Product discounts*.
- Strong growth potential- opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Work life balance- work from home.
- Tuition assistance and employee wellness program available.
- Positive company culture; Hands on management team.
If interested; please send your resumes via email to email@example.com
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.