||May 19, 2020
We are currently hiring for Data Administrators on contract with the possibility of being hired permanently.
Our client is known for being part of the "Top 50 Employers" in the London area!
In this position you would be responsible for:
- Processing/administrating confidential data
- Review documents and ensure proper processes are followed
- Maintain set service level agreements, meet audit requirements set out by clients
- Ensure regulated processing is accurate based on clients standards and guidelines
- Maintain relationships within the Industry
- Core Hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm)
- On-going position could lead to permanent for the right candidate
- For a well-known local organization
- Fantastic team-oriented environment
- Great Work-Life balance
- Weekly pay cheques
- On a bus route
- Eligible to purchase benefits
- $15.00 hourly
- 1-2 years in the Insolvency industry, Collections, Litigation or Insolvency is preferred but not required
- “Passion to Serve” customer focus, self-motivated, assertive and able to learn quickly
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with a team and the ability to work independently
- Strong data entry skills and accuracy and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and detail-oriented
- Must be able to pass thorough background checks (Criminal, Credit etc.)
How to Apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterwards to 519-772-0181 x dial ext. 3 and ask for Saudia or Bobbie.
You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad App, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information