||Mar 31, 2021
Facilities Maintenance Associate
Our London based client is an advanced metal forming supplier specializing in transmission components. Due to growth in their company, this client is looking to add a Facilities Maintenance Associate to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Schedule and Pay:
- Maintain grounds, minor building repairs, general upkeep, painting
- Cleaning 1st floor offices, washrooms, cafeteria, outdoor smoking area, warehouse, etc.
- Floor and surface sanitizing, general waste removal, recycling activities, press pit oil clean up and recycling.
- Perform minor preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Maintain 5S tracking data for plant waste water maintenance
- Operate a counterbalance forklift- outside certification required
- Mon – Fri 3pm to 11pm
- $17.00 per hour plus .50 shift premium.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply, email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com or call us today at 519-672-7620.
Contact us Today!
- Lift up to 50lbs. as needed.
- Counter Balance Forklift Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic working knowledge of MS office programs