Lanier Healthcare Canada provides software and technology for the healthcare industry. We specialize in workflow automation for the Electronic Medical Record and we simplify this by providing innovative software solutions that can speech enable the EMR.
We are currently seeking a Customer Trainer that can work with Healthcare Professionals in a fast paced hospital environment. Experience with Voice Recognition software is an asset. This is a full time contract position based in London that could lead to a permanent position.
- Primary task will be providing quality training to customers .
- Coordinate training plans with internal and external resources to ensure timely and appropriate training is delivered.
- Assess feedback on training courses delivered; monitor to ensure improvement in client satisfaction.
- Developing training material, including participant manuals, presentation material, practical material, and evaluations if necessary.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on software applications
- Post secondary school education in technical or software field
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and strong MS Office skills.
- CSTD/CTDP certification an asset.
- Experience in Adult Learning techniques and designing and delivering training.
- Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills.
- Above average interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational ability - must possess time management skills, be flexible and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multi-task various priorities.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in becoming a member of our support team, please email your resume to email@example.com
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.