Agilus Work Solutions is currently looking for experienced construction laborers to work for our client in Woodstock, ON. This is an excellent opportunity for steady ongoing work OR long-term permanent employment. We are looking for qualified individuals to start ASAP so send in your application to email@example.com if interested.
What are the Job Responsibilities of the Construction Laborer role?
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Contribute to company culture
- Customer service
- Loading and unloading trucks with various materials
- Stocking products inside and outside
- Some weekend, night and shift work may be required
- Other assignments as required
What are the Requirements of the Full-Time Construction Laborer?
- Must have excellent attendance and work ethic
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented
- At least 1 year of previous construction experience
- Experience working with landscape materials considered an asset
- Excellent customer service ability
- Great communication skills; written and verbal
- Wiling to work in all types of weather
- Physically fit; able to lift 50 pounds comfortably
- Must have valid G licence
- Must have work boots
What are the Perks of the construction laborer position?
- Temporary ongoing employment all year round
- Excellent chance for permanent direct hire depending on experience
- Overtime opportunities
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Opportunities for career growth
- Pay progression plan available
- Competitive entry wage starting at $17/hr
- Strong management team
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to Tyler Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-963-8259 to discuss.
Agilus would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Posting ID: 106809