ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993, Digital Extremes has become an employer of choice for talented people seeking rewarding career opportunities in the gaming industry. We are widely recognized for creating the award-winning Warframe, a free-to-play, third-person coop, PVP action shooter, space ninja adventure game available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch. Our early titles include Epic Pinball, Solar Winds: The Escape, Unreal and Unreal Tournament co-created series (and all its iterations) as well as The Darkness II. With over 300 of the industry’s widely talented and culturally diverse employees in both Canada and the US, we are warriors combining our expertise to deliver superior fast-paced gameplay and intense melee combat all with a great deal of passion.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development and career support
- Fitness and parking/transit subsidies
- Daily lunches prepared onsite by our in-studio Executive Chef and professional kitchen staff
- All-day snacks and drinks, sleep pods, massage chairs, cold brew, dog therapy days and more
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the building out and owning key marketing campaigns in Warframe. You will need to be quick on your feet, have strong communication skills, the ability to stay organized and focused on a plethora of tasks, strong creative vision and the ability to present and lead your campaigns to others internally and externally. You own your projects and you are fully responsible for ensuring every small detail is covered off, while also bringing a strong creative vision to all the work you provide. Community is important with Warframe and every campaign needs to be able to resonate with them and every new player wanting to jump in.
- Takes ownership over individual marketing campaigns, coordinating asset and promotional tasks with internal team members and external partners
- Works with manager and marketing leads to create one sheets and creative briefs for marketing campaigns
- Sets up and manages meetings including kick-off and creative ideation meetings related to events and campaigns
- Assists in creating materials for proposals, presentations, and reports
- Runs meetings effectively with accurate agendas and recaps and meeting notes
- Has an entry level understanding of marketing and its effect on our games and can use this knowledge to provide feedback on assets and toward creation of campaigns
- Creates and tracks tasks on JIRA & Trello
- Shares campaign info with team via Kickoffs, Slack and e-mail
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant experience in Marketing is required
- Strong organizational and project management skills. Should be able to work on numerous projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Flexibility to adjust on projects at a break neck speed with changes and other items as they are needed
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- A strong drive for wanting to dive and learn more about marketing, promotions, creative and media, PR, editorial and all other
- Knowledge of JIRA/Trello/Slack
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://www.digitalextremes.com/careers/postings/marketingpr/marketing-coordinator-1