||Jun 22, 2020
Our client is currently hiring for Grain Operator roles in Hensall, ON and Granton, ON. The company is a supplier of value-added agricultural products that include grains, white pea beans, edible beans, popcorn, and dry pack grocery products.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
- Operation of elevator system including receiving grain from farmers and customers.
- Blending and shipping grain products according to grade.
- Safe operation of machinery and equipment required for grain process.
- Inventory management control.
- Quality control.
- Loading and unloading of bagged goods.
- Cleaning equipment and work area.
- Must ensure safety is top priority and all policies and procedures are followed.
Hourly Wage: $17-18 per hour + Benefits.
Hours of Work: Full-time, Monday to Friday.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity.
- Minimum 2 years of General Labour experience.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting for long periods of time.
- Forklift experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in the agricultural industry is an asset.
- Must have your own safety boots.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be available for both days and afternoon shifts.