||Jul 21, 2021
Our client, located in Woodstock Ontario has an opportunity for an HR Generalist to join the team.
The successful candidate will support the management and delivery of the essential Human Resources day to day services and be the front-line contact to employees and management. Areas of responsibility include the full HR cycle: from onboarding, to benefits, to payroll, to records managing, to training/development, to exits.
The company offers a rewarding, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation with many perks plus opportunity for professional development.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating HR Generalist in SUBJECT LINE Please.
- Human Resources Post-Secondary education and 3 – 5 years’ related HR experience; CHRP an asset
- Broad and considerable recruitment experience, from entry level to professional/management positions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Highly professional and self-directed with strong organizational, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Possess solid understanding of employment legislation, regulations, and their application
- Demonstrated application of HR best practices
- Interpersonal strengths and articulate individual who can relate to all levels of an organization
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility of Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005, we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in all parts of the hiring process. Reasonable accommodations will be provided when raised with the recruiter.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. No phone calls and/or agencies please.