||Mar 20, 2020
Material Handler - Ingersoll - $18.00+ - Permanent - Full-time - DAYS
We’re looking for a strong and committed Warehouse Associate for this new facility in Ingersoll, Ontario. If you’re physically fit and you want to work for this established company in Ingersoll, this could be the perfect Warehouse job for you! This is a great opportunity for those who love a warehouse job where you're 50% on the Forklift and 50% off the Forklift. We're looking for someone to join the Day shift-- Monday to Friday 6 AM to 3:00 PM. What you really need for this job is a good attitude, strength and you can’t mind the cold too much! A counter-balance forklift test will be apart of the hiring process.
What's in it for you?
• Full-time & permanent
• $16.50 to start, $18 after 3 months.
• Life insurance benefit
• Health benefits – Dental, Visions, prescription drugs & more
• Safety boots subsidy $150/year
• Day shifts, Monday to Friday 6 AM to 3 PM
What does this Forklift Operator/ Order Picker position require?
• Load and unload pallets and trailers
• Using pallet-wrappers
• Hand-balming products
• Moving product up to 50 lbs
• SQF and HACCP is an asset
• Reading product numbers and case-picking
• If you have experience with Counter-Balance, you may be certified and operate the forklift
• Operating a walkie-rider, training is provided
What do you need to apply?
• Ability to lift up to 50lb repetitively
• Ability to read and write English.
• Forklift experience
Please apply online today!
To stay connect to career opportunities feel free to connect with us through your favourite platform:
(2) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
(3) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to ask about our NEW, exclusive insider app. It's an easy way to obtain employment right from your fingertips.
Randstad London is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with me today to learn more about the many open positions.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
All skilled trades referrals if placed permanent and complete the probation period we pay you $500 cash
Search thousands of jobs and other roles to find your next job. As the Canadian leader in staffing, recruitment and employment services, we have the expertise to help you take the next step in your career. Contact Taryn in the London office to hear about current and future industrial, Skilled Trades, and Industrial management opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Contact Information