Our client based in London, who one of the world's largest and most diversified producers of pipe and tube products, is growing and looking to add to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Load and unload of parts in the machine
- Quality inspection of parts to ensure they meet the required quality standards
- Identify and document part defects
- Willing to work full-time hours Monday through Friday
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
- Previous production or assembly experience – min 6 months
- Has reliable transportation as the positions are not accessible by bus
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620